Terms & Conditions
At Black Pearl Master Detailing, we constantly exercise the utmost care with every customer’s car however, given the varying degree of vehicle conditions entering our premises Black Pearl Master Detailing will not be responsible for:
- Pre-existing damage whatsoever
- Windscreen adhered accessories (E-tags, sat-nav aids, mirrors etc…)
- Valuables left in vehicle
- Open windows and sunroofs
- Cracked or chipped windows including tints
- Oxidised, chipped, blistered or flaked paintwork
- Modified or altered vehicles-including wheels or poorly fitted aftermarket accessories incl. number plate frames
- Automatic door locks, kill switches or alarms
- Cracked or faulty, bonnet, windshield, headlight protectors, loose mudflaps, side skirts or bumpers
- Antenna’s and roof racks
Faulty ignition, batteries, alarm keys or mechanical faults
- Vehicle graphics
- Surcharges will apply for the removal of sand, grass seeds, pet hair, egg, tar, tree sap, sun cream, bird droppings or excessive bug residues. Although reasonable efforts are made, we cannot guarantee the removal of such items.
In the interest of protecting personal belongings, areas such as boots, foot wells, consoles etc. will not be cleaned unless empty.
The customer accepts full responsibility for any damages or loss incurred to their vehicle whatsoever.
If your vehicle has pre-existing damage kindly advise our “Customer Service Attendant” in order for Black Pearl Master Detailing to take the necessary precautions.
Black Pearl Master Detailing appreciate your acknowledgement and acceptance of the above Terms & Conditions prior to entering our car wash facilities.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Us Out